Because I love Japan!

I love japanese things.... What I remember in Japan  a lot, since I went last time in RL,  it´s the color, everything has color, streets, people, and here in SL couldn´t be different.  Love for all japanese people because really your culture is great!  I love it, my best friends in RL and SL have anything from  Japan *smile*. I don´t know why my husband isn´t japanese lol, anyway he loves the country like me :P.

Eu amo coisas japonesas...O que me lembro do Japão bastante, desde a última vez que fui na RL, é a cor. Tudo tem cor, ruas, pessoas, e aqui no SL não poderia ser diferente. Meu carinho a todos os japoneses porque realmente a cultura de vocês é demais! Eu amo, meu melhores amigos na RL e aqui no SL tem algo do Japão *risos*. Eu não sei porque não casei com japones lol, de qualquer forma meu marido adora o país como eu :P.








Complete outfit/Roupa completa: @BEAST@ Maiden_Valentine's Day Special_LB - lucky board*
                                                   @BEAST@ Sweets_Valentine Acce_LB- lucky board*
                                                   @BEAST@ Valentine's Day Doll Key_LB- lucky board*
Hair/Cabelo: LH_hair53_ingrid01_wine - lucky chair *
Skin: Idiosyncrasy Justice-Limited Edition - not free

* Thank you Serenity Semple and LKC group






Dress/Vestido: *ENCEMBLE*Yellow set (camping outside store/fora da loja)




Dress/Vestido: *ENCEMBLE*#3puff dress*PigSight(sakura only*New) (camping outside store/fora da loja)



Dress/Vestido: ::C'est la vie !:: LB turtleneck knit dress(yellow) - lucky chair

Boots/Botas: *AuMa* for Lucky Chair JAN 2010 - lucky chair









Sweeter/Suéter: **LW* Winter Subscriber Unisex Gift (boxed) - subscribe
Skirt and Gloves/Saia e Luvas: *League* Matching Multi-Stripe Gloves & Skirt (unpack me!) - subscribe
Socks/Meias: *ENCEMBLE*Check Leggings*Black - Gacha 10 L
Boots/Botas: sf design winter shearling boots - black - free

Dedicado a minha mana ^^

0 comentários:

Post a Comment