Callie Appreciation Day!

Hoje é seu dia Callie, fez tanto por nós que hoje dedicamos este espaço a você.

Eu amo vestidos, então não poderia homenagear Callie de outro forma.
Obrigada por tudo que fez, nós realmente te amamos ^^
Todos os vestidos você encontra aqui na loja Callie Cline, aproveitem e entrem no grupo.


Today is your day Callie, you did a lot for us and today we dedicate this space for you.
I love dress, so I couldn´t tribute Callie in another way.
Thank you for all you did hun, we really love you ^^
All dresses here you can find in Callie Cline store, and join to goup it´s amazing.
Persephone in Red


Este vestido me traz boas recordações para mim, e na minha cor preferida: vermelho.
This dress give good memories for me, in my favorite color: red.


Callie é uma pessoa tão generosa, que no dia que teve uma campanha (não me lembro se era a RFL), muitas garotas perderam um vestido da Moxie Polano que estava sendo dado free. Callie com o coração enorme e generoso deu ao grupo este belissimo vestido: Persephone.

Callie is a so generous people, in the day a campain (I don´t remember if was RFL), many girls lost a free dress given by Moxie Polano. So Callie, who has a big and generous heart gave to group this fantastic dress: Persephone.

Ela pediu e nós Cal Gals fomos para Black Swan SIM apreciar seu desfile e a apresentação deste maravilhoso vestido, Black Swan. Eu simplesmente amo este lugar e o tema.

She asked and we Cal Gals went to Black Swan SIM to appreciate Callie wearing this gorgerous dress, Black Swan. I really love this place and theme.

I know I am new to blog, I trying to do the best, and I just to say thank you for all. This was really important for me as blogger. I came working a long time in freebies groups in world, I helped a lot my friends, as welma Larsson from This Doll has Handbook. I just never posted before, because I didn´t want. I wanted to learn a little bit more, before start. Anyway I wish just to grow and do each time better ^^ . THANK YOU!

0 comentários:

Post a Comment