My Isabella!

kk222

Wonderful dress in my favorite color black, but you can find in another colors. The textures are amazing ^^.  Check the new release Isabella in My Precious store.

Maravilhoso este vestido na minha cor preferida, opreto, mas você pode acahar em outras cores. As texturas são amaravilhosas ^^  Veja o novo lançamento Isabella na loja My Precious.

kk223

kk224

the skins are from Heartsick, you can buy it for 60 L, but hurray it´s for limited time.
as skins são da Heartsick, você pode comprá-las por 60 L, então corra, é por tempo limitado.

kk226

kk225

Gown/Vestido: My precious - Agnes Isabella Black
Skin: Heartsick- HS Spirit : Muse : Peachy Keen SBS
Hair/Cabelo: [Shag] - Black Tie Affair (PT)
Jewels/Jóias: Alienbear Design (Ambroisa black Pearl set (black))

Poses: Miamai and "xXx"Treme

Thank you Agnes Finney



Sirenia - Seven sirens and a silver tear

0 comentários:

Post a Comment