Ingrid !

New release in My precious store ^^ and more preview for Jewelry Fair 2011.
Novos lançamentos da loja My Precious ^^ ..e mais um pouquinho do vem por ai na Jewelry Fair 2011 ^^.

My sister will present for you soon this gown in another color ^^ stay tuned!
Minha mana vai apresentar a vocês este vestido em outra cor ^^ fiquem ligados!

kk740

kk741

kk742


Gown/Vestido: My precious Agnes Ingrid Black Gold RELEASE
Jewels/Jóias: ::je suis...Leah:: Exclusive for Jewelry Fair 2011 - PREVIEW Jewelry Fair 2011
Hair/Cabelo: Vanity Hair:::: Uthopia HP browns - not free
Skin: :: Exodi :: Isolde - 36 - ALL TONES - not free (where are you Ryker Becker? I miss new skins cry ;_;)

well unfortunately I couldn´t prepare a picture with shadows :\ as I wanted...shadows for me works only in Phoenix and this not work well with transparences :\
well on December I will bought a new video board ..meanwhile I do magic lol ...

bom infelizmente eu não pude preparar as imagens com sombras como queria :\ ..sombras funcionam pra mim só no Phoenix e neste não funciona bem com trasnaparências :\
bom em Dezembro eu espero comprar uma placa de video nova..enquanto isso faço mágica lol


Thank you Agnes
Thank you Julia

0 comentários:

Post a Comment