Caribbean Blue!

So sorry I am so down these days, I couldn´t put anything here, well, only a good gown and  a friend to model for me.  This did me put something here lol. My friend Kitty Hanna loves gowns as me, she was in chat with my sister Cristie Kamachi. "Oh let Kyra knows about this gown I bought in Evie´s", and of course, I tped her to see the wonderful dress. Well again Evie´s Closet, Phoenix Rising and HoWear.
Perdão a todos, mas estes dias ando muito desanimada em postar qualquer coisa por aqui, só mesmo um vestido longo e amigos para ajudar lol. Minha amiga Kitty Hanna ama vestidos como eu e ela estava no chat com minha irmã Cristie Kamachi. " Deixa a Kyra saber deste vestido". Lógico eu queria ver e dei tp nela, maravilhoso o vestido. Bem novamente Evie´s Closet, Phoenix Rising e HoWear.

Obrigada Kitty por ser a modelo ^^ eu tava sem vontade de fazer lol.

Dress/Vestido: *EC* Melusine - Red (600 L)








And always Phoenix Rising with so so great gowns ^^.
E sempre Phoenix Rising com tão fabulosos vestidos ^^.

Dress/Vestido: -Phoenix Rising-Orchid- Miss venezuela (400 L)




ok I know the time it´s over, anyway pain attention to new gifts from HoWear, they are amazing.
ok eu sei que o prazo já foi, mas prete atenção no futuro para pegar presentes da HoWear, eles são realmetne incriveis.
Dress/Vestido: H:: Lady in Red ::H (it was free/estava free)


Song: Caribbean Blue - Enya

0 comentários:

Post a Comment