Poop Hunt I

Today a special day to hunt toilet paper and ...poop, really I did laught a lot with my friends, beliave or not poops saved my day kkkkkkk. Really the stuffs are great! Here in Festival. Until 09/04

Hoje um dia especial para caçar papel higiênico e.... cocô, realmente eu ri muito com minahs amigas, acredite ou não estes cocôs salvaram meu diakkkk. E o melhor os presentes são bons. Apaguei pouca coisa desta caçada! Aqui na região de Festival. Até dia 04/09.


Hair/Cabelo::.:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Pepper
Shirt/Camisa: (NS) Plaid Heart Shirt Brown
Necklace/Colar:DECO - Poop Hunt Exclusive Smoky Necklace



Hair/Cabelo: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Ring of Fire - Chestnut
Dress/Vestido:Chikka Design cuteness Dress brown



Hair/Cabelo:.:[ Tiny Bird ]:. The Art Teacher I - Chestnut
Dress/Vestido: Chikka Design Jamaica




Hair/Cabelo:.:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Chestnut
Shirt/Camisa:Pig - Alphabet City Shirt Windmill

Poses: [LAP] (Poop hunt)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment