Blogger Challenge

I am late, but I am trying to organize my black hole (inventory) just now, well my favorite freebies of 2009, answering the Sileny's Blogger Challenge, no surprises, couldn´t be different, a gown of course *smile*.
This dress was in lucky chair in Moxie Polanos. My hair I got free in Amacci and skin from Lara Skins group notices.


Eu estou atrasada tentando arrumar o buraco negro (meu inventario) só agora, bom meus freebies favoritos de 2009 em resposta ao Sileny's Blogger Challenge, sem surpresas e não podia ser diferente, um vestido lógico *risos*. Este vestido estava na lucky chair da loja Moxie Polanos. Meu cabelo eu peguei free na Amacci e a skin é das noticias do grupo da Lara Skins.








Dress/Vestido: MP Le Majestic Lavander
Hair/Cabelo: Amacci Free Hair ~ Adena in all colors
Skin: Lara Skin-Asuka(group gift) - see notices/veja noticias

0 comentários:

Post a Comment