Sale/Promoção - Pididdle/Exile II

Pididdle has a great discount in skins area, all skin Lien line by 450L per makeup until 06/10. I was in store and I didn´t resist and I bought this nice black dress. I would like to thank to Brutus Martinek for helping me. Each 10 times I buy something, one time I have problems, well it´s SL.
Oh the hair is a picks gift from Exile.


A loja Pididdle está com desconto nas suas skins, a linha Lien está 450 L por cada maquiagem até dia 10/06. Como eu estava na loja eu não pude resistir e comprei este belo vertido preto. Eu gostaria de agradecer a Brutus Martinek por me ajudar. A cada 10 compra que faço uma delas geralmetne dá problema, Sl não preciso dizer mais nada. O cabelo se você adicionar a loja Exile nos seus picks ganha ele após 24 hs


Vestido/Dress: Pididdle - Tie the Rope Dress - Black (150 L)
Hair: Exile Courtney Sugared Raspberry (picks gift)
Skin: Pididdle - Skins Lien Tan Avian (450 L)
Hair: Exile Courtney Sugared Raspberry (picks gift)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment