My Immortal!

First Happy RezDay Elliandra Parx, you are my sister to love the same things lol. Love hun.


[20:08] Kyra Pfeffer: Linda eu comprei na madrugada o mesmo vestido da Elli lol, nós duas somos caso perdido, amamos as mesmas coisas.
[20:09] Linda Mensing: eu sei hahaha

Translation:

[20:08] Kyra Pfeffer: Linda I bought on the morning the same dress as Elli bought lol, we are a lost case, we love the same things.
[20:09]Linda Mensing: I know kkkkkkkkk
Wonderful wedding dress in pick rewards in Prim & Pixel Paradise. Add in your picks and come back next day to get it.
And sale sale in Blue Blood (Jabberwocky), several awesome itens.
Local first picture Love Knot, where I married with my love Lord.


Um maravilhoso vestido de casamento quando você adiciona a loja Prim & Pixel Paradise nos seus picks, depois de adicionar volte no dia seguinte para pegar.
E promoção na Blue Blood, vários itens lindos.
O local na primeira foto é o Love Knot, onde casei com meu amado Lord.

Dress/Vestido: *PPP* PICK REWARD Forever & Always Wedding Ensemble




on Kyra/na Kyra
Outfit/Roupas: +++BB+++ Rhin (150 L)
on Lord/no Lord
Outfit/Roupas: Bizantine (male) +++BLUE BLOOD+++ (99L)



I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone




These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase


When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me.
(My Immortal- Evanescence)


0 comentários:

Post a Comment