The sun goes down!

In my visit to Hodgepodge, almost I lost lol, I found really cool stuffs. Look for them in stores, you will find an item by OL or 1 L. So hurry!
detail I received the notecard on friday lol about it, really japanese chairs are driving me crazy.
Quase perco esta, algumas das lojas na região de Hodgepodge estão oferecendo itens a 0 L ou 1 L. Procure dentro delas. Então Corra!
detalhe que recebi a noticia na sexta, mas realmente as chairs japonesas estão me deixando doidinha lol.

Jacket/Jaqueta: [Decoy] Kelsey Jacket - Blue
Saia/Skirt: *[SpeXx] Gift Box
Skin: a piece of candy- SARAH SKIN 1
Necklace/Colar: *KCD* Rainbow Necklace & Earrings Set (Freebie) (HP)


Dress/Vestido: a piece of candyopening day surprise bag


Outfit/Roupas: Freebie from Kitty Box
Dress/Vestido:[ vjj ] radio gaga dress


Outfit/Roupas: Freebie from Kitty Box


Shirt/Blusa: Sh*t Happens - Anja Freebie Thermal
Pants/Calças: [ vjj ] antique jeans


Skirt/Saia: (Elate!) Betsy (Sunny)
Pose: Glitterati - Breast Cancer Awareness poses (free)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment