Indyra Originals!

the first store...you never forget
yes my first god heels and dress I bought in Indyra Originals.
hauahuahaua my sister Cris bought the first boots there I think, well back to origin I show you this amazing outfit.

a primeira loja você nunca esquece
sim a primeira que comprei os primeiros sapatos de salto bons e vestido, tudo da Indyra Originals.
hauahuaa minha mana Cris comprou as primeiras botas lá também eu creio, bom de volta as origens eu mostro este modelo lindinho.












Outfit/Roupas: Indyra Originals: Malice Dress Duo: Black
Boots/Botas:  I.O. Coquette Noir Shoes: Discipline Boots: Blacktop Black

others/outros:
Hair/cabelo:  *barberyumyum*18
Skin:  *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Honey - Glitter


thank you my sister Cris ^^
obrigada mana querida ^^

1 comentários:

Cristie (Ever Bloom) said...

Wowwww you are so pretty and sexy my sis =P, its true, the first boot that I bought in SL was by Indyra... I worked hard (camp a lot) to can buy it lol but it was very funny, always lovely memories *_* I still have it in my inventory =))

Post a Comment