My Precious!

Did you lose the sale in My Precious?  Don´t lose this time the chance to wear an AMAZING dress on holidays! Look the wonderful details back I loved it ^^. 
Você perdeu a promoção na My Precious? Não perca então desta vez a chance de usar um LINDISSIMO vestido para as festas! Olhe os detalhes atrás eu amei ^^









Dress/Vestido: Agnes Snow Butterfly Queen - not free
Jewels/Joias: Alienbear design (AlienbearXAgnes 2009 earrings gift) - free
                    Alienbear design (2009 AlienbearXAgnes necklace gift) - free
both jewels in My Precious store/amabas as jóias na loja My Precious

outros/others
skin: *CUPCAKES - Limited Edition Daydream Skin - December
Hair/Cabelo: *~*Damselfly*~*Avery Reds

Thank you Agnes Finney

1 comentários:

Cristie (Ever Bloom) said...

Magnífica!!!! *_*

Post a Comment