::: Nicky Ree :::

My dear sister Kyra gave me this gown as birthday gift two months ago, I dressed it yesterday for a holiday party at my Clan and I decided to post it because its wonderful. And one more time...thank you so much sis...I loved it more than I could wonder it *_*
Minha querida irmã Kyra me deu este vestido de presente de aniversário a dois meses atrás, eu usei ele ontem na festa de final de ano do meu Clã e decidi postá-lo simplesmente porque é lindo demais. E mais uma vez...obrigada mana...eu amei o vestido mais do que imaginava *_*
***** DNR Spider Queen gown in red *****


Its only one of wonderful gowns made by Nicky Ree

Thank you so much for it, Nicky Ree!! =)

Nicky Ree Mainstore

Others:

Hair - Kiera black by Sky Everett - not free

3 first poses by LAP - not free

Last pose by Vital Poses - not free

Earrings - Dracula's kisses by Alienbear - not free

Skin (all tones) by Exodi - group gift (250L fee) (250L a taxa)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment