Gold and Black

kk4

I love these colors *__* .  I  decide to put just things I use everyday in Sl, free or not free :P just what I like. I will try to put different from Cris, but sometimes it will not possible. Cris and me have different styles, my sister is hot and I am thinner lol, but this is what we have in SL ^^. Damn I hate blond hair for me lol, but I put here for you :P

Eu amo estas cores *__*. Eu decidi colocar apenas coisas que eu uso no dia a dia aqui dentro do SL seja free ou não, só o que eu gosto...vou tentar colocar coisas diferentes da Cris, mas algumas vezes não será possível, mas vou tentar. Eu a Cris temos estilos diferentes, a bicha é gostosona e eu magra feito vara pau lol, mas é isto que mostra o que é o SL ^^. Mas que droga eu odeio cabelo loiro, coloquei aqui só pra vcs verem :P

kk3

Credits:

Hair/Cabelo: ""D!va"" Hair "Ema" (Gold) Lucky board limited color! (LB)
Skin: -Glam Affair- [Nero] Hunt - Jadis [R] (Nero hunt in Glam)
Top: Nomine Black Liner Run Dress (part of dress in old lucky fortune)
Skirt/Saia: A&A Fashion Tal Dress Gold [TDR - 18] (Dressing Room )
Legging: -Glam Affair- [Nero] Hunt- Hela Dress [O]  (part of dress in Nero hunt in Glam)
Scarf/Encharpe: [ #19 ] Happy Holidays From... O s a k k i (Happy Holidays from... 10 L)
Shoes/Sapatos: *GF* Short Lace-Up Boots -Black- (not free)
Nails/Unhas: Candy Nail #X2010 Merry Gold (LB)
Poses: RICIELLI

0 comentários:

Post a Comment