What gown I go?

kk31

Ok I didn´t have time to blog this yesterday, yes my busy RL. Anyway I would like to talk about this amazing gown from Azul  I got during a sale on Sunday for a special price! Stay tunned every Sunday has good sales.
Ok eu não tive tempo de blogar nada ontem, sim to ocupada na RL. De qualquer forma, eu gostaria de falar sobre este vestido incrivel da Azul que eu consegui durante uma promoção no Domingo na loja Azul por um preço especial! Fique ligado porque todo Domingo tem boas promoções!

kk32

Well everybody blogged it and for me really doesn´t matter, it´s my turn *smile* and I want to blog it :P
Bom todo mundo já blogou, mas to nem ai, é minha vez agora *risos* e eu quero blogar :P

kk30

and today oh this AMAZING skin from Exodi, really I LOVE it.
e hoje esta MARAVILHOSA skin da Exodi, realmente amei.

kk29

Credits

Picture 1
Gown/Vestido: -AZUL- Odette/Sapphire
Jewels/Jóias: !Alienbear Designs-Azuena Queen & Princess  Gold Set
Skin: :: Exodi :: 12 Days of Xmas - Gift #8
Hair/Cabelo: *booN XFE275 hair brown/mat/chestnut
Eyelashes/Cílios: [ glow ] Innocent lashes - Gentle

Picture 2
Gown/Vestido: *Bliss Couture* Doll Christmas Gown

Jewels/Jóias: !Alienbear Designs-Azuena Queen & Princess Gold Set
Skin: :: Exodi :: 12 Days of Xmas - Gift #8
Hair/Cabelo: *booN XFE275 hair brown/mat/chestnut
Eyelashes/Cílios: [ glow ] Innocent lashes - Gentle


Poses: {Just a Pose}

0 comentários:

Post a Comment