::: Sn@tch - Fish for this :::

MOOD INDIGO
The new fishing outfit comes with 20 pieces including gown, sash, top hat, choker, sapphire ring, earrings, stockings, gloves and shoes. FREE if you fish for the pieces or you can buy it for L$350 from the vendor.


Thank you and Merry Christmas Ivey!!!
Sn@tch Mainstore
Sn@tch Blog

All her poses are part of
Model Poses Dream set (only 10L each one)
PURPLE Poses Mainstore
Thank you and Merry Christmas Audrey!!!



Id like to register here a special gratefulness to my sister Kyra Pffefer, who always was by my side at happy and difficult moments, I meet her when I start on this game and after almost 4 years, we still are best friends. I love you my sister. Thank you for your patience lol... muaks!!!


Credits:
Skin/makeup and eyelashes - Xmas gift - Chaisuki
Hair Lanie (not free) - Truth

0 comentários:

Post a Comment