Lovely Day!

Do you need a special accessory? So look this lovely hat in My Precious store!
If you belong to group My Precious you can pick up these gown for a special price. Worth it, always has good things for group (fee to join).

Você precisa de um acessório especial? então olhe este adorável chapeú da loja My Precious. Se você pertence ao grupo My Precious você pode pegar também este vestido por um preço super especial. Vale a pena, sempre tem coisas muito boas oferecidas ao grupo (tem taxa de adesão).

kk434

kk435

kk436

Hat/Chapeú: My Precious - MP Hats Ahren White - not free
Gown/Vestido: My Precious - Agnes Finney Princess Paige dress - special price for group
Skin: [ Fall in ] Delicious Skin - Ifoni - Punk - Cleavage - RANDOM HUNT FREE
Jewels/Jóias: Alienbear Design (Ambroisa black Pearl set (black)) - not free
Hair/Cabelo: TRUTH Isabella - browns - not free

Poses: Juxtapose- Jux-GlamoursLife - RELEASE

Thank you designers

0 comentários:

Post a Comment