My Special Date 2!

Well since I didn´t get to sleep because I ate a lot at dinner, I am continuos my special day ^^
What I love:
- a wonderful gown from My Precious: Queen Victoria (Feature of the month), you can find it in white color too;
- an amazing hair to match from Lyrique;
- gorgeous jewels set from Alienbear Design;
- a perfect skin from Exodi;
- heels from Glitterati by Sapphire, finally I can change the color skin easily,
yes I am so stupid to learn lol
so you have this look ^^ I hope you like
oh please designers I love a lot of things and stores ^_~
this post shows a little bit about my taste ^^

Bem já que não consigo dormir porque comi demais na janta, eu continuo meu dia especial ^^ (mesmo já passado algumas horinhas lol)
O que eu amo:
- um vestido maravilhoso da loja My Precious: Queen Victoria (Feature of the month), você encontra na cor branca também;
- um cabelo maravilhoso para combinar da Lyrique;
- um conjunto de jóias lindissímas da Alienbear Design;
- uma skin perfeita da Exodi;
- saltos da Glitterati by Sapphire, finalmente consigo mudar as cores da skin facilmente,
eu sou tão anta pra aprender lol
então espero que você goste do visual ^^.
Por favor designers eu amo muitas coisas e lojas ^_~
este post mostra apenas um pouco do meu gosto ^^.


kk407

kk408

kk409

kk410

Gown/Vestido: My Precious - Agnes Queen Victoria 1
Hair/Cabelo: *Lyrique* Mystery All
Jewels/Jóias: Alienbear Design (Princess Venus Necklace/Earrings black)
Heels/Saltos: ! Glitterati ! by Sapphire - Forever Heels - Black
Skin: :: Exodi :: Sylvan Cachet - Buy the Line 6-10

Poses: Miamai, Ricielli

Thank you Agnes Finney, Sapphire Teebrook

0 comentários:

Post a Comment