Reborned from the ashes!

I love this song Fênix (in english is Phoenix), it´s a poetry. I would like to translate for you, but so sorry I am afraid to translate wrong because it´s complex even in my mother language. I tried some peaces, so sorry if I made a mistake. Anyway this song inspired me to this amazing gown. You can find for a special price this week in Sascha´s Designs store.

Eu amo esta música, é uma poesia. Eu gostaria de poder traduzir para o inglês, mas tenho medo de comer erros grotescos, porque na nossa própria lingua ela não é simples. Eu tentei alguns pedaços e peço perdão pelos erros, mas tá melhor que google translator lol. De qualquer forma, esta música me inspirou para este vestido lindo, Você pode achá-lo em promoção na loja Sascha´s Designs.

kk426

kk424

kk427

Gown/Vestido: SAS - Ciabatta Red - SALE
Jewels/Jóias: !Alienbear Designs-Azuena Queen & Princess Gold Set - NOT FREE
Skin: Heartsick- fourth round secret sale for 24 hs, skins by 100, 50, and 10 L/quarta rodada da promoção secreta por 24 hs, skins por 100, 50 e 10 L
Hair/Cabelo: already blogged here/já blogado aqui.

Poses: Miamai

well listen this song, the video is very beautiful.
bem ouçam a música, é realmente linda.


Snack Piece, my translation for some phrases.

I, slave myself
I found in the black a constellation
Heavens
I knew the heavens through your eyes
Veil of contemplation

God,
Sentenced I was
To forge the love through the stell of the spite
And to tranpose the littleness laws of mortals...
...
Little thing,
divine spark,
reborned from the ashes
Where was ruin
wounded bird
today is paradise...

Fênix - Jorge Vercilo

0 comentários:

Post a Comment