Last Day! Ultimo dia!

Yes last day for sale in Nardcotix, Phoenix Rising, and Chloe, everything by 99 L, I love dresses I couldn´t lose this. My Precious has a new group gift, go to store activate tag and pick it. And one more gown in Midnight Mania in Arlene´s Fashion.
One of places I took pictures is Black Swan, really I love this place, so if you want to visit you need to buy a watch (199 L), this is a little support for the artists.
Sim último dia para a promoção na Nardcotix, Phoenix Rising, e Chloe, tudo por 99 L, eu amo vestidos não poderia perder isto. A loja My Precious tem novo presente para o grupo, vá a loja e ative a tag do grupo para pegá-lo. E mais um vestido no Midnight Mania na Arlene´s Fashion.
Um dos lugares que tirei as fotos foi Black Swan, eu realmente amo este lugar, você precisa comprar um relógio (199 L) para entrar, este é um pequeno suporte para os artistas.
First Picture/Primeira Foto
Dress/Vestido: -Phoenix Rising- Phoenix Resurrection-Gold (99 L)
Place: Black Swan
Outfit/Roupas: -Phoenix Rising-Natasja's Seduction - Red (99 L)
unfortunately I didn´t receive complet due big lag, so I cann´t show complete outfit with gown, waiting by owner :P
infelizmente eu não recebi o modelo completo devido ao enorme lag, então não posso mostrar completo, esperando pela dona :P
Place: Black Swan

Dress/Vestido: Agnes-Summer Bubble 09+ (group gift)

Dress/Vestido: Purple Heaven Gown Box (Midnight Mania)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment