Nothing really matters!



When I went in SL, the first notice I received it was about a great sale in Chai Skins, all skins by 25 L! I couldn´t beliave, finally I can have all skins I want ^^. Besides I received a lot of group gifts, first from Cupcakes (100 L fee), after from This is a Fawn, but I needed to went to store and rejoin to group in order to win the prize. Well I went to lucky chairs in S.Loves, yes this time I won almost all. After I visited Ezura to pick up the new lucky board prize, use tag group. Finally I got some free boots in Sorellas, I loved them. So when I look around what I did find? a gown, of course I got it too, it´s a group gift, you need tag to pick it. Almost I forgot the lovely baby doll I got in lucky chair in Moxie Polano´s.

Quando entrei hoje no SL a primeira noticia que recebi foi a mega promoção na Chai Skins, todas as skins por apenas 25! Finalmente eu ia poder ter o que eu queria há tempos. Além disso recebi hoje vários itens, presentes de grupo, o primeiro da Cupcakes (100 L para entrar no grupo) e da This is a Fawn, mas este último você tem que ir na loja e juntar ao grupo pela primeira vez ou de novo para ganhar o presente. Então fui no lucky board da S.Loves, desta vez ganhei quase todos. Despois visitei a Ezura para pegar o novo presente no lucky board, precis ada tag ativada do grupo. Finalmente eu fui na Sorellas pegar umas botas free, amei elas, quando dei de cara com um vestido, kkkkk, peguei lógico. Você precisa da tag do grupo ativada. Quase ia esquecendo o baby doll que usa mais como blusinha que peguei na lucky chair da Moxie Polano´s.



First Picture/Primeira Foto

BabyDoll: MP Baby Doll Tia Baby Blue (lucky chair)

Skin: LF CHAI Skin -Ginger- Cassandra (25 L)





Dress/vestido: This is a Fawn - Hax Dress [blue gradient] (group gift)

Skin: LF CHAI Skin -Ginger-Becca (25 L)

Boots/Botas: SOR-BOOT-HEART-BLACK (free)

Pose: [S.LOVES] Sundance (lucky board)





Pose: [S.LOVES] KITTEN GIFT POSE (lucky board)

Skin: LF CHAI Skin -Ginger- Celebrity (25 L)

Top: *CUPCAKES - Ruffly One Shoulder Top - Red (group gift)

Dress/Vestido: SOR-CLASSIC-PURPLE (group gift)

Skin: LF CHAI Skin -Ginger- Trinity (25 L)


Dress/Vestido: Ezura - Gothic Lacey Sexy Lolita : Pink Lace (lucky board)
Skin: LF CHAI Skin -Ginger- Trinity (25 L)


Nothing Really Matters: Madonna

my music today when I was writting this post/minha música enquanto estava escrevendo este post

0 comentários:

Post a Comment