Mix!

Beach, let´s go with this new set in Ema store. This tatoo you can find in lucky board in the Rien, most of people already saw everywhere, but I would like to talk about good sales in this store, 50% off in some tattoos. This hair you can win when visit Curio store.

Praia, vamos lá com este novo modelo completo da loja Ema. Esta tatoo você encontra na lucky board na Rien, a maioria das pessoas já viu em vários cantos, mas gostaria de falar sobre as promoções na loja, 50% de desconto em algumas tatoos. Este cabelo você pode ganhar ao visitar a loja Curio .

Beach set/Conjunto de praia: Checks bikini boxed (free)
Hair/cabelo: [Curio] Hair Fair Gift <3 (free)
Tattoo: I <3 Rien -Power Doll BOXED (lucky board)

Thank you my friend Linda Mensing for sending a gift from Wetherby. So I went to store see more goods, I bought this bag and I didn´t receive, SL you know, so kindly the owner sent me again, and I receive more to show you here ^^. Thank you Alejandra Jumanya !

Obrigada a minha amiga Linda Mensing por me mandar um presente da Wetherby. Então eu fui até a loja ver se tinha mais alguma novidade, comprei a bolsa preta e não recebi, pra variar SL, então muito simpática a dona me enviou novamente, e eu recebi mais para mostrar aqui para vocês ^^. Obrigada Alejandra Jumanya!

Outfit/Roupas: #105 Wetherby's Tweed Turtleneck Dress - boxed (group gift, need tag/presente do grupo, precisa tag)
Bag/Bolsa: #104 Wetherby's Paillette Print Organza Dress - Handbag (20 L)


Outfit/Roupas: #106 Wetherby's - Sequin Cashmere Blend Dress - BOXED (group gift, need tag/presente do grupo, precisa tag) ONLY TODAY/SÓ HOJE
Shoes/Sapatos: #106 Wetherby's shoes (20 L)
Bolsa/Bag: #106 Wetherby's bag (20 L)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment