Last Today! Última Por Hoje!

Before I go, my last finds today. Join to Reale group you can find a group gift in notices. Thank you Cristie Kamachi, my sister, for let me know!
Another group gift is from LAP, you need to do a subscription and see history, you will receive poses. A special sale in Lovely, a red dress by 49 L, normal price is 250 L, but for limited time, so hurry. I don´t know if is new, anyway I didn´t get before this mini dress from T2T by 1 L. And finally
Pididle has a new gift, go to check!

Antes de ir, meus últimos achados. Junte ao grupo Reale e veja nas noticias, há um presente para o grupo. Obrigada Cristie Kamachi, minha irmã, por me avisar! Outro grupo que está dando presente é o da LAP com poses, você precisa fazer o subscription na loja e ver o history. Uma promoção da loja Lovely, um vestido vermelho por 49 L, o preço normal é 250 L, por tempo limitado, corra! Eu não sei se é novo, mas eu não tinha e fui pegar este mini vestido por 1 L na T2T. E finalmente Pididle tem um novo presente, vá conferir!

Dress/Vestido: *Reale* Cristallina dress (pink) - group gift!
Poses: [LAP] - A Gift for Youuuu - LymeAware Tick Pose Freebies!

Dress/Vestido: **Lovely** Wish - Red - Satin Mini Dress (49 L)


Dress/Vestido: .:T2T:. Sequin Minidress (1 L)

Swimsuit/Maiô: PIDIDDLE - Gulf Silence Onepiece Release Gift (free)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment