The one!



I received a lot of things this night, let´s go. First Kunglers sent out a gift for group, check notices, the fee is 50 L to join in. Well when I was openning the boxes I was waiting for some lucky boards, first in Vanity Hair Style, where you can fins 2 different hair styles and after I went to Atomic Cherry in order to pick up some heels. So I received another group gift, this time from Tuli, a white shirt, remember the fee to join is 250 L.
So one more notecard, now about new lucky boards in S.Loves, I didn´t win anything, but I danced with Suri lol, so funny. While I was waiting my letter I wet quickly to see a sale in Total Betty, omg, go to second floor, there are several outfits 10- 30 L, really good outfits, down almost everything is 100 L. This is the last week with sale, so hurry. Finally, I checked the notecard from Lemania, when I saw the wedding gown I went quickly to buy.

Eu recebi um monte de coisas esta noite, vamos lá. Primeiro a Kunglers mandou um presente para o grupo, olhe nas noticias, lembre-se a taca de entrada é 50 L. Bom enquanto eu abria as caixas eu esperei em alguns lucky boards, primeiro da Vanity Hair Style, onde você encontra dois tipos diferentes de cabelo e depois fui para a Atomic Cherry pegar alguns saltos altos. Então recebi mais um presente do grupo Tuli, uma blusa branca, lembre-se a taxa de entrada no grupo é 250 L.
Então mais um notecard, agora sobre um novo lucky board na S.Loves, eu não ganhei nada, mas valeu ter ido para dançar com a Suri lol, foi divertido. Enquanto eu esperava minha letra, dei uma corridinha na Total Betty para conferir as promoções, e olha o segundo andar está repleto de itens de 10-30 L e embaixo vários modelitos lindos por 100 L. Esta é a última semana de promoções então corra. Finalmente eu olhei o notecard da Lemania e sai correndo para comprar o vestido de noiva.

Hair/Cabelo: !VA! Bluebell poivre (lucky board)
Dress/Vestido: (Kunglers) Group gift Jul20
Shoes/Sapatos: Psychobitch Outta Hell Heels - Bunnymen (lucky board)

Dress/Vestido: ::TB:: Blossom-Outlet (20 L)
Shoes/Sapatos: Psychobitch Outta Hell Heels - Bunnymen (lucky board)



Outfit/Roupas: ::TB:: Sweet White -Outlet (20 L)
Shoes/Sapatos: Psychobitch Outta Hell Heels - Snake (lucky board)
Shirt/Blusa: []::Tuli::[] Wide sleeve shirt [white] exclusive VIP group gift
Shorts: part of/ parte de ::TB:: Amberhoney (30 L)


Complete Outfit/Modelo completo: [LI] Whip Cream & Cherries (100 L)
First Picture/Primeira Foto:
Complete outfit/Modelo completo: [LI] Cherry Cream (100 L)

Before I go to bed, I win something in S.Loves lol, finally a K.
Antes de ir para a cama, eu ganhei finalmente alguma coisa na S. Loves, lol, finalmente um K.
The one- Elton John

0 comentários:

Post a Comment